Our distillery, highly typical of Alsace, offers tourists the opportunity to visit us while staying in our region.
Organised to accommodate groups of up to 60, we offer a distillery tour with commentary (production, workshop and order picking, bottling, capsuling and labelling), followed by a product tasting in our cellar/museum, specially furnished to provide a warm welcome and where visitors can make purchases at very attractive prices.
The tour lasts 45 minutes, including a 15 minute video.
These tours take place during company opening hours.
- By appointment only. Please call 03.90.56.29.56.
- From February to mid-November
- From 9:00 a.m. to midday and 2:00 to 6:00 p.m. Last tours 10:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Monday to Friday,
- For Saturdays and public holidays, please call.
- Pricing and special requests: please call.
The tour will teach you about the distiller's art, our know-how and extensive range of eaux de vie, liqueurs, crèmes and aperitifs, with a free tasting at the end of the tour.
Virtual tour of the Jos Nusbaumer Artisan Distillery.
La salle vidéo
La visite commentée par Christian ou Laurence